The main objectives of CDPHA are:
– to promote and encourage research and development in psychology and the educational sciences;
– to support and develop scientific, cultural, environmental and social activities, aiming at the improvement of the quality of life through education;
– to promote and improve the training of people forwork in institutions focused on the development of psychology and the educational sciences;
– to preserveand encourage the study of the history of psychology and educational sciences, with an emphasis on the perspective of active and humanist education, aimed at improving the quality of life and promoting democracy;
– to catalog, preserve and disseminate Helena Antipoff’s thought and works;
– to promote exchanges with Brazilianand foreign institutions focused on research and the preservation of cultural heritage, especially in the areas of history and current developments in psychology and the educational sciences.